Who is Authenticx?
Authenticx is on a mission to help humans understand humans. Our SaaS platform is the new standard for humanizing customer interaction data at scale. We do this by channeling our passion and talent into helping healthcare leaders listen to their conversational data in a way that delivers value to the enterprise.
What You Will Bring:
You are highly internally motivated and want to be part of something that is bigger than yourself. You are passionate about innovation and thrive on the success of your work product. You have intellectual curiosity and a high level of energy. Simply put, you love to build things.
Past clients and colleagues might describe you as:
- Engaging—you have a positive and can-do disposition that inspires confidence
- A Critical Thinker—you are ready to debate the merits of technology approaches, application designs, and business plans
- Responsive—you respond to internal and external needs with a sense of urgency and demonstrate excellent judgment with prioritizing tasks
- Detail-Oriented—you are analytical and curious to understand root causes
- A Self-Starter—you work with minimal direction and have a strong sense of ownership on features and customer capabilities. You are always learning and looking to level up your game
What You Will Do:
- Define and manage release scope, schedules and change management process
- Build, run and improve automation for our build & release processes
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Engage with the team to improve quality testing and controls
- Implement new services, compute resources and virtual network configurations as needed
- Implement production environment alerting to resolve problems before customers find them
- Provide Level 2 technical support
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
What Qualifications You Have:
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science or equivalent/related degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Familiarity with Docker, creating VM Images and automation tools like Chef and Terraform would be a plus
- 3+ years of general web, platform development or DevOps experience
- 1+ years experience with Windows and Linux operating systems
- 1+ years experience with Azure Services, Azure Virtual Networks
- 2+ years experience with CI/CD
- Knowledge of object-oriented design principles and methodologies
*Must be authorized to work, now and in the future, in the United States without requirement of sponsorship/visa.
All interested candidates should email firstname.lastname@example.org with their resume.