Customer Success Manager
Who is Authenticx?
Authenticx is on a mission to help humans understand humans. Our SaaS platform is the new standard for humanizing customer interaction data at scale. We do this by channeling our passion and talent into helping healthcare leaders listen to their conversational data in a way that delivers value to the enterprise.
Who is our ideal Customer Success Manager?
You are highly internally-motivated and want to be part of something that is bigger than yourself. You thrive on working with people and know that trust is at the heart of building positive and productive relationships. You have experience successfully managing client-facing projects and working with cross functional teams to get things done with the highest standards. You know your way around Excel and PowerPoint, have comfort working in a virtual environment and over web-based teleconferencing, and have experience formally presenting data and account status to external parties.
Past clients and colleagues might describe you as:
- Objective—you see things as they actually are
- Calm under pressure—you understand what needs to be done and are confident in your ability to manage successfully
- Engaging—you have a positive and can-do disposition that inspires confidence
- Clear communicator—you effectively use words, both oral and written, to communicate in a concise, yet friendly, manner
- Responsive—you respond to client needs with a sense of urgency and demonstrate excellent judgment with how/what/when to respond
- Leader—formally or informally, you know how to leverage the talent around you to deliver the best outcomes for clients
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Serving as the primary point of contact for clients
- Having a continuous finger-on-the-pulse of program production, trends, budget and outcomes
- Working with Authenticx team members, including Insights Analysts, Storytellers and our leadership team to ensure our work is completed with the highest standards while achieving client objectives
- Serving as an internal and external communicator—facilitating meetings, setting agendas, maintaining timelines and ensuring all stakeholders are aligned
- Continually honing a positive relationship with clients, always keeping client needs and desired outcomes at the forefront of everything we do
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3-5 years of experience in a customer-facing role, such as Customer Success, Customer Support or Account Management
- Must possess a proven understanding of healthcare industry; prior experience in Life Sciences preferred
- Well-organized, with a high attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Understanding of web applications with a desire to learn new technologies
- Must work well within a team environment.
*Must be authorized to work in the United States, now and in the future, without requirement of sponsorship/visa.
All interested candidates should email her or his resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.