Customer Success Specialist
Who is Authenticx?
Authenticx is on a mission to help humans understand humans. Our SaaS platform is the new standard for humanizing customer interaction data at scale. We do this by channeling our passion and talent into helping healthcare leaders listen to their conversational data in a way that delivers value to the enterprise.
Who is our ideal Customer Success Specialist?
You are highly internally motivated and want to be part of something that is bigger than yourself. You thrive on working with people and know that trust is at the heart of building positive and productive relationships. You have experience successfully managing client-facing projects and working with cross functional teams to get things done with the highest standards. You know your way around technology, have comfort working in a virtual environment and over web-based teleconferencing, and enjoy collaborating with others. Past clients, friends or colleagues might describe you as:
- Technologically savvy – You understand tech and you learn new applications quickly
- Data-oriented – You have a grasp of data, how it can be organized, and used to make decisions
- Objective—you see things as they actually are
- Calm under pressure—you understand what needs to be done and you are confident in your ability to manage successfully
- Engaging—you have a positive and can-do disposition that inspires confidence
- Clear communicator—you effectively use words, both oral and written, to communicate in a concise, yet friendly, manner
- Responsive—you respond to client needs with a sense of urgency and demonstrate excellent judgment with how/what/when to respond
In this role you will have two primary responsibilities:
 Supporting Authenticx Customer Success Managers (CSMs). The CSM is responsible for understanding client needs and building business value for our customers. Supporting them includes:
- Coordinating schedules and facilitating internal meetings.
- Pulling and checking data for client presentations and deliverables.
- Creating presentations and client deliverables.
- Using the Authenticx platform to answer questions or troubleshoot problems.
- Working closely with Insight Analysts and Storytellers.
- Always keeping the client needs and desired outcomes at the forefront.
 Being a liaison to product innovation. This includes:
- Having a deep understanding of the Authenticx platform.
- Translating client needs and requests for the product innovation team.
- Testing new product releases.
- Supporting the development of communications for new releases.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficiency with MS Office (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
- Visual design competency
- Well-organized, with a high attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- Understanding of web applications with a desire to learn new technologies
- Thrives in working in a very cross functional team environment
- Experience with voice of customer software platforms is preferred
*Must be authorized to work in the United States, now and in the future, without requirement of sponsorship/visa.
All interested candidates should email her or his resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.