Who is Authenticx?
Authenticx is on a mission to help humans understand humans. Our SaaS platform is the new standard for humanizing customer interaction data at scale. We do this by channeling our passion and talent into helping healthcare leaders listen to their conversational data in a way that delivers value to the enterprise.
What You Will Bring:
You are highly internally motivated and want to be part of something that is bigger than yourself. You are passionate about innovation and thrive on the success of your work product. You have intellectual curiosity.
Past clients and colleagues might describe you as:
- Responsive—you respond to internal and external needs with a sense of urgency and demonstrate excellent judgment with prioritizing tasks
- Detail Oriented—you are analytical and are curious to understand root causes
- A Self-Starter—you work with minimal direction and have a strong sense of ownership on features and customer capabilities. You are always learning and looking to level up your game and lead teams that work in this way as well.
- Critical Thinking— you are ready to debate the merits of technology approaches, application designs, and business plans
What You Will Do:
- Collecting data through means such as analyzing business results or by setting up and managing new studies
- Transferring data into a new format to make it more appropriate for analysis
- Searching through large data sets for usable information
- Develop reports and presentations for business users. Work with a team to develop data driven stories and insights
- Correlating similar data to find actionable results
What Qualifications You Have:
- Knowledge of programming languages like SQL, Python
- Familiarity with business intelligence tools (e.g., Tableau or PowerBI)
- Strong mathematics skills (e.g., statistics, algebra)
- Advanced ability to perform exploratory data analysis
- Working knowledge of statistics
- Exceptional technical writing skills
- Ability to communicate complex data in a simple, actionable way
- Familiar with visualization best practice and ability to visualize data in the most effective way possible for a given project
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Nice to have experience with machine learning and AI
- Familiarity with data management tools
- Ability to work independently and with team members from different backgrounds
- Excellent attention to detail
- Comfortable interacting with executive level leaders
*Must be authorized to work, now and in the future, in the United States without requirement of sponsorship/visa.
All interested candidates should email email@example.com with their resume.