Help Desk Technician
Who is Authenticx?
Authenticx is on a mission to help humans understand humans. Our platform is the new standard for humanizing customer interaction data at scale. We do this by channeling our passion and talent into helping health care leaders listen to their conversational data in a way that delivers value to the enterprise.
Who is our ideal Help Desk Technician?
You are internally motivated and want to be part of something that is bigger than yourself. You thrive on working with people and know that trust is at the heart of building positive and productive relationships. You have experience successfully demonstrating your attention to detail, you are known for being organized, and you have a passion to assist people.
Past clients and colleagues might describe you as:
- Detail-Oriented—you are curious and passionate to understand root causes that lie within data and systems
- Friendly and personable—you have good written and verbal communication skills
- Precise—you are extremely meticulous and strive to know the reasons that we do things the way we do
- Responsive—you respond to internal and external needs with a sense of urgency and demonstrate excellent judgment with prioritizing tasks
- Critical Thinking—Develop a healthy skepticism toward any information presented as fact
You have familiarity with the basics of Microsoft Office and have comfort working in a virtual environment and over web-based teleconferencing.
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Respond to customer inquiries and assist in troubleshooting and resolving challenges
- Develop an understanding of Authenticx software and an awareness of its features
- Work from a queue of new requests to provide troubleshooting for clients
- Utilize sound judgement for identifying issues and adheres to established escalation process
- Communicate with users with confidence, accuracy, and friendliness
- Track all calls and emails by client using a ticketing system
- Assist with platform administrative tasks such as setting up new clients, configuring access, building reports, and sharing your product knowledge with others.
- Review new product release notes and perform QA testing according to test script
- Perform platform wide regression testing
- Identify, reproduce, document, and determine impact of any bugs identified
- Provide detailed product feedback surrounding new features or enhancements
Success in this Position Will be Measured By
- Positive customer feedback from your external and internal customers
- Timeliness of completing work tasks and assignments
- Accuracy and quality of work
- Ability to maintain subject matter expertise as it relates to the Authenticx platform
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience working in a help desk environment
- Exceptionally strong written and verbal communication
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Highly organized and able to manage help desk tickets
- Ability to give and receive feedback in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
*Must be authorized to work in the United States without requirement of sponsorship/Visa
Interested? Please send your resume to email@example.com.