Who is Authenticx?
Authenticx is on a mission to help humans understand humans. Our platform is the new standard for humanizing customer interaction data at scale. We do this by channeling our passion and talent into helping health care leaders listen to their conversational data in a way that delivers value to the enterprise.
Who is our ideal Insights Analyst?
You are highly internally motivated and want to be part of something that is bigger than yourself or even your work. You thrive on details, seek process improvements, and have a passion for customer insights. You are accountable and are guided by your intuition and industry experience in the clinical, business or compliance industry.
Past clients and colleagues might describe you as:
- Engaging— You have a positive, can-do disposition that inspires confidence.
- A Critical Thinker— Your curiosity drives your ability to think outside the box to identify ideal business practices for an optimal customer experience.
- Responsive— Your response to requests demonstrates a sense of urgency that reveals excellent judgment with prioritizing tasks.
- Detail-Oriented— You are analytical with a spirit for understanding the underlying factors driving observable trends and occurrences in data.
- A Self-Starter— You work with minimal direction and have a strong sense of ownership for your contribution to company success.
In this role you will:
- Apply verbal and written communications to evaluate quality and compliance while revealing customer insights
- Use your listening skills to concisely capture stated and implied messages and document them in our online proprietary system
- Work independently and collaboratively with a virtual team to promote accuracy and consistency
- Provide insights and trends to team leaders who will take the results to tell a compelling story to our clients
- Become a subject matter expert in the programs and services offered by our clients
- Experience in the business, healthcare, or compliance industry
- Customer service, direct patient care or telephonic care management experience desired
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Strong communication and collaboration skills and a desire to learn
- Demonstrate timeliness by meeting deadlines for assignments and special projects
- Ability to work with limited supervision
All interested candidates should email email@example.com with their resume and some general information about themselves.