Healthcare contact centers field thousands of customer calls every day, but leaders don’t actually know what’s going on in those conversations.
This is a huge missed opportunity for healthcare.
These conversations – which are being stored and ignored – are packed with the rich insights leaders need to take action on quality, compliance, and customer experience issues.
Customers are crying out to be heard, but traditional survey and speech analytics tools just don’t go deep enough. What healthcare leaders need is a systematic way to listen at scale.
That’s why today, we’re proud to launch the latest version of Authenticx – the new standard for humanizing customer interaction data at scale.
From Healthcare, For Healthcare
Not all voice interactions are equal. Healthcare conversations are unique and complex, making the stakes higher for healthcare companies to get it right. Authenticx has deep healthcare roots and has designed a platform specific to the needs of the industry, which dramatically reduces the lag time for organizations to receive valuable insights.
Unlike other solutions, Authenticx enables you to listen to the voices of your actual customers in a scalable way and provides the context you need to make meaningful decisions.
Keywords are great, but they’re not actionable.
Authenticx goes beyond traditional speech analytics word clouds to provide the data and context you need to interpret keywords and make meaningful decisions.
Customers are already telling you what they think – without a survey.
In fact, for every 1 recorded customer interaction, there is an average of 3 clues that customers are giving through unsolicited feedback. Authenticx surfaces leading indicators and root causes of what’s driving your NPS score so you can take action and improve customer experience in a targeted way.
Leaders need to go deeper than telephony platform metrics.
Authenticx sifts through the noise with the ability to search, filter, and listen to the interactions that matter most. With access to actual customer voices, you can better answer questions like, “What are our customers saying about [insert relevant topic] right now?”
With the Authenticx updates released today, it’s never been easier for healthcare leaders to:
Aggregate Customer Interactions in One Place
Smart Sampling processes all types of customer interactions (call, text, chat, email) and surfaces critical conversations for analysis based on the topics and concerns you care most about. This ensures:
- Your team is listening to the content that is most relevant to your business needs
- You can go beyond the keywords and gain the context you need to take action
- Analysts are making effective, efficient use of their time by focusing on the conversations that matter most
Organize and Evaluate Conversational Performance
Quality and Compliance Modules transform a traditionally manual process into an automated workflow that makes both managers and analysts much more efficient and elevates the value of their work. Now you can:
- Assign workloads and monitor progress with a workflow management tool designed specifically for QA managers
- Efficiently evaluate and analyze customer interactions with an all-in-one tool that embeds the audio file and evaluation form in one shared location
- Get immediate context so you can understand what’s driving quality scores and compliance risk
Surface Powerful Insights to Make Better Decisions
The Insights Module surfaces unsolicited customer feedback brand perceptions, while customizable Reports allows you to see big picture insights and trends at a glance. You can also easily combine relevant clips of actual customers to tell a story around a particular topic with Montage Builder. With Authenticx you can:
- Access organic customer insights and testimonials that shed light on current brand perceptions
- Make confident data-drive decisions from best practice reports and customized reports
- Elevate a presentation or internal discussion with the voices of actual customers
Ready to Learn More?
Discover how Authenticx can help you reconnect with your customers and reveal transformational opportunities in your organization.