Sales Development Representative
Who is Authenticx?
Authenticx is on a mission to help humans understand humans. Our platform is the new standard for humanizing customer interaction data at scale. We do this by channeling our passion and talent into helping health care leaders listen to their conversational data in a way that delivers value to the enterprise.
Who is our ideal Sales Development Representative?
You have experience working in a sales role that prioritizes outbound sales strategy. You can quickly learn a product offering and share that product knowledge with outside prospects. You are comfortable making cold calls to potential clients and demonstrating how Authenticx’s unique product offering can benefit the client’s organization. You can autonomously handle lead generation and setting up new meetings. You are an accountable self-starter that enjoys working in a fast-paced, energetic and collaborative environment.
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Meeting monthly targets for meetings set and revenue generation
- Providing accurate weekly, monthly, and quarterly forecasts
- Leveraging sales tools (CRM and other areas of tech stack)
- Calling and emailing marketing-generated leads
- Sourcing and creating new sales opportunities
- Conducting research for personalized outreach
- Collaborating with leadership (C-Suite, Product, Sales, etc.) about the value of Authenticx product
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience (cold calling, customer outreach via phone and email, utilizing CRM, etc)
- Exceptionally strong written and verbal communication
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Documented track record of success against KPIs and quota
- Ability to give and receive feedback in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience documenting results and knowledge in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
All interested candidates should email firstname.lastname@example.org with their resume and some general information about themselves.